Welcome To The Enclave at Oak Hill Condominium Owners'Web Site
DISH Network has discontinued some of our local channels. This isn't Secure Vision's fault. However, you can tune your local channels through the DISH receiver. Follow these instructions in order to add local channels to your receiver:
- Turn your TV and DISH receiver on
- Using you DISH remote control, push the MENU button (which is just under the SAT button at the top of the remote)
- Scroll (using the up and down arrows) to the SYSTEM SETUP and press the SELECT button
- Scroll (using the up and down arrows) to the LOCAL CHANNELS and press SELECT
- A screen will appear with several buttons, choose the SCAN LOCALS button using the arrow keys and then press SELECT
- When the scan has completed, choose the SELECT ALL button and press SELECT
- Now, choose the DONE button using the arrow keys and press SELECT
Now, your local channels will show on the GUIDE screen. The GUIDE will not show "what is playing" correctly. CBS local channel (WKRG) will be on channel 005-01.
In February of this year, the Board of Directors decided that, in order to prevent an increasing problem with speeding on our property, we needed to impose a property-wide speed limit. This speed limit was established at eight (8) miles per hour. To that end, we have posted several speed limit signs on the property. While most residents have complied with this, some have not. The Board has also installed a “speed bump” at the main entrance to the property as well as directional markings on the pavement to designate traffic flow. Please keep in mind that our efforts are intended to increase your safety while on the premises. If you rent your unit(s), please ensure that your tenant(s) are aware of (and adhere to) the speed limit and traffic flow restrictions. If there are continued issues with speeding, the Board may authorize the installation of additional “speed bumps” in order to slow down offenders.